THORNE's GI Encap supports the health of the esophagus and stomach. Its mucilaginous botanical ingredients, aloe vera, licorice root, slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra), and marshmallow root (Althea officinalis) soothe the mucous membranes of the GI tract. *
- 180 Capsules (For 30-90 Days)
KEY INGREDIENTS (Per 2 Capsules)
- Aloe Vera [Aloe barbadensis]: 50mg
- Licorice [Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice]: 350mg
- Slippery Elm [Ulmus rubra]: 100mg
- Marshmallow Root: 200mg
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules, 1-3 Times / Day
Derived From Natural Flavors | Derived From Natural Colors | Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Soy Free
Because I didnft want to take a prescription med, I wanted to see if this supplement would help me. It sure did, just two weeks into it.
I use this product for acid reflux, and it works pretty good for a supplement. I was unable to tolerate any of the prescriptions my GI doctor gave me.
My doctor told me about GI-ENCAP for soothing my stomach when I was having anxiety and it works very well. I did not want to use over-the-counter medications. This helped tremendously. That was 4 years ago and I still use as needed. Thank you, Thorne!
I keep GI-Encap in my purse, at my desk, in my kitchen, and in my car. This is the first thing I take when I get an upset stomach. It works really well for when I have too much spicy food. I empty a few capsules into water and drink it to get the work done faster. It tastes good, too.
This works really well for me! I usually open the capsules and add to water or a smoothie. So soothing!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.