With recent data showing the health risks of erythritol, we have made the decision to add erythritol to our “No List.” Rest assured: no Thorne products currently contain erythritol, nor have they ever. We’re adding it to our "No List" now to ensure the continued safety of all future product development, as a part of our commitment to you and your health.So, what is the Thorne “No List"?
Simply put, our “No List” is a list of the substances that Thorne refuses to include in our nutritional supplement products. Unnecessary fillers, additives, and allergens are all included on our No List. In addition:
- Ingredients that don’t have the necessary potency are NOs.
- Ingredients that contain any contaminants are NOs.
- Ingredients that can’t meet our stability testing standards are NOs.
Thorne Products Contain:
- Ingredients from the purest sources worldwide
- Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources
Thorne Products Never Contain:
- BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole)
- BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene)
- Diethanolamine (DEA)
- EDTA compounds
- Ephedra (or ma huang)
- Ethyl vanillin
- FD&C colors
- Fructose (as HFCS or corn sugar)
- Triethanolamine (TEA)
- GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Hydrogenated oils
- Ingredients sterilized by ethylene oxide
- Irradiated ingredients
- Metallic colorants
- Mineral oil
- Monoethanolamine (MEA)
- PEGs or 1,4-dioxane
- Propyl gallate
- Substances banned by international athletic federations
- TBHQ (tertiary butylhydroquinone)
- Vanillin (synthetic)
※ This article is transplanted from Thorne's website and partially edited for Asian region. Original one is here.